Free Shuttle Service
To help you get around, Kempenfest provides FREE shuttles servicing the waterfront, as well as park ‘n ride locations in the north and south end of Barrie easily accessed from Highway 400. Shuttles operate on a 15-30 minute frequency depending on traffic and stops are indicated with a Kempenfest Shuttle sign. Service starts at 9:00am and finishes with the last return trip to each park ‘n ride location at 10:00pm on Saturday/Sunday and 6:00pm on Monday. The shuttles operate on a continuous loop between the Bayfield Mall as its north terminus and the Barrie Molson Centre as its south terminus connecting to the Downtown Transit Terminal and Kempenfest at the waterfront.
Hop on or off at any of the stops located on the northbound and southbound sides of the waterfront to get from one end of the event to the other easily or take the park ‘n ride from the Allandale Recreation Centre, Barrie Molson Centre.or Bayfield Mall. Stop locations include:
- Bayfield Mall -Coulter St. at Barrie Transit stop #203
- Downtown Transit Terminal – Mary St. across from platform #5
- Centennial Park- Victoria St.
- Centennial Park- South Parking Lot
- Allandale GO Station – Lakeshore Dr.
- Southshore Centre
- Lakeshore Dr. – Minet’s Point Rd.
- Barrie Molson Centre -north parking lot off Bayview Dr.